How to Download Ibis paint X
The ibis Paint X is one of the most lightweight yet powerful and feature-rich applications for making drawings. This app is becoming increasingly popular, with over 45 million downloads and installations. There are over 700 typefaces, 312 brushes, 58 filters, 46 screens tones, and many others included.
Because of its user-friendly layout, the ibis Paint X software may be used by anybody from a novice to an expert. The ibis Paint X software also has a ruler called Clipping Mask, as well as symmetrical rulers, Horizontal Line, and other important paint capabilities for drawing.
Let us learn how you can get the Ibis Paint X on your desired device.
How to Download Ibis paint X
The Ibis Paint X app is readily available for android and iOS users.
Android and iOS users can simply install the Ibis Paint X app from Google Playstore or the Apple Appstore respectively.
Make sure your smartphone meets the system requirements and aside from that the app should function smoothly.
How to Install and Use ibisPaint on a Desktop
Because ibisPaint is only accessible on ios & Android smartphones, for now, the only way to use it on a PC is to utilize it through an emulator.
BlueStacks is currently the easiest Emulator to install and use on a Desktop Pc. Let us teach you how to get it and run ibisPaint with it.
- The BlueStacks Windows Client may be downloaded from its official website.
- Select the appropriate version for your system from the download site and start the downloading.
- After the download is complete, double-click the.exe file to launch the installer, which will ask you where you wish to install the software. Once that option is chosen, a 600MB download will begin.
- BlueStacks will automatically add when the second download is completed, and you will be able to use it as a standalone Android device on any Windows PC.
Ibis Paint X for Windows 10 PC download
- To open BlueStacks, select its icon on your computer or start menu after it has been properly installed.
- You’ll discover a Google Play Store button on the BlueStacks ‘Home’ page; click it and sign in with your Google Account to access the Google Play store like you would on an Android smartphone.
- Try searching for and install the ibisPaint once you’ve signed into the PlayStore.
- BlueStacks will automatically install the app on its home, in which you can easily tap on its icon to begin using it just like you’d on your smartphone.
The mac users can also download the Ibis Paint X application on their PC simply by using the same emulator for their Mac, by choosing the Mac version.
System Requirements to Download Ibis Paint X for PC
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher are supported.
- Intel or AMD processors are available.
- RAM: Your computer must have a minimum of 2GB of RAM. (Note that 2GB of disc space or more is not a replacement for RAM.)
- Free Disk Space on HDD: 5 GB
- You must be logged in as an administrator on your computer and have the latest Microsoft or chipset graphics drivers installed.